I haven’t been good at all this year. In fact I’ve been needy, co-dependent, spoiled, insolent, petulant, and let’s face it, downright bratty. But that is what you’ve grown to expect since our 1st encounter so many moons ago, yes?
As I sit here typing my annual wish list, I look back on all the other utter disappointments in our relationship. I no longer believe I didn’t get that pony because “pink was out of stock and Santa couldn’t get the black one down the chimney” as mommy claims. Especially since we didn’t have a fireplace…
As Miranda Priestly once mused “I said to myself, go ahead. Take a chance. Hire the smart, fat girl. I had hope. My God. I live on it.” Needless to say I no longer want that pony. BUT – I do want ALL the things listed below.
And as usual Lactaid & Low-Fat Golden Oreos await by the fireplace… Which is unlit… No excuses this year. xoxo
These are a few of my favorite things (in no specific order):
1. Black Rolex Submariner.
2. Notes by Paul Smith & Valentino Garavani. Una Grande Storia Italiana. by Taschen.
3. The 2012 Simon Spurr Spring collection.
4. A selection of Paul Smith pocket squares.
5. A selection of Dyptique Paris candles.
6. iPhone 4 with a Bluetooth Keyboard Case by Brookstone.
7. Dinner with Joe Zee & Anderson Cooper… In New York at Cipriani Downtown or in Beverly Hills at Mr. Chow.
8. Nike 1.3 Low iD trainers.